Home / Topic/ IN QUEST OF AN ANTICIPATED COST FOR HIRING AN ANIME REVIEW GHOSTWRITER

IN QUEST OF AN ANTICIPATED COST FOR HIRING AN ANIME REVIEW GHOSTWRITER

/
/
/

Home Forums Fiction Works of Favorite Authors IN QUEST OF AN ANTICIPATED COST FOR HIRING AN ANIME REVIEW GHOSTWRITER

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DonaldSalas 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

DonaldSalas
    Participant

Hello! I am looking for a ghostwriter to work with for an online forum that I had been working on for a while. The platform that I am working on is big and has thousands of viewers. I want to know how much does a ghostwriter charge https://www.bookwritinginc.com/how-much-do-ghostwriters-charge/ the type of content that I need for this forum, in particular, is about anime, comics from all around the world there is a huge fan base for Japanese anime. Recently Chinese anime have been taking the stage too. I want someone who can cover summaries and episode reviews precisely and give the audience what they come to read. What are your suggestions over the matter please let me know in the comments below.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :